Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Electronic Board||Pcb Assembly Method:||SMT|
|PCB Standard:||IPC-6012D||Min. Line Spacing:||4/4mil(0.1/0.1mm)|
|Min. Line Width:||0.075mm/0.075mm(3mil/3mil)||Min. Hole Size:||0.20mm,4mil|
|Surface Finishing:||HASL,ENIG||Product Name:||PCB Assembly|
BGA Board Pcb Fabrication Assembly,
0.20mm Hole Pcb Fabrication Assembly,
IPC-6012D Smt Pcb Board
pcb fabrication and assembly smt pcb assembly High Precision BGA PCB Board
PCBA Manufacturing Additional Information
1. After the confirmation of Prototype, MP will be started.
2. DIP Components will be positioned only once, minimum distance between components and PCB Board will be maintained.
3. Positioning Holes and Grounding holes will be protected by high temperature resistance tape.
4. EPE Antistatic packaging is used to prevent shock and other problems.
Files Requested For PCB Assembly Quotation
---In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information.
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
Shinelink kinds PCBA product
94V0 PCBA manufacture Scale capabilities up to
We combine advanced processes with highly skilled resources. Keeping up with the leading advanced technology and management system in One-stop services of PCB assembly
SMT process (RoHs Compliant) Capabilities up to:
1. 0201 Chip Size
2. 12 mils Integrated Circuit (IC) Pitch
3. Micro Ball Grid Array (BGA) – Pitch 16 mils
4. Flip Chip (Controlled Collapse Chip Connection) – Pitch 5 mils
5. Quad Flat Package (QFP) – Pitch 12 mils
THT(Wave soldering) process (RoHs Compliant) Capabilities up to:
1.Single side wave soldering
2.SMT & THT mixture process
PCB Assembly Capabilities
|Turnkey PCBA||PCB+components sourcing+assembly+package|
|Assembly details||SMT and Thru-hole, ISO lines|
|Lead Time||Prototype: 15 work days. Mass order: 20~25 work days|
|Testing on products||Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, functional test|
|Quantity||Min quantity: 1pcs. Prototype, small order, mass order, all OK|
|Files we need||PCB: Gerber files(CAM, PCB, PCBDOC)|
|Components: Bill of Materials(BOM list)|
|Assembly: Pick-N-Place file|
|PCB panel Size||Min size: 0.25*0.25 inches(6*6mm)|
|Max size: 20*20 inches(500*500mm)|
|PCB Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste, RoHS lead free|
|Components details||Passive Down to 0201 size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP|
|Double-sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement|
|Component package||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing|
1. What factors should be considered when choosing the material for a PCB board?
Below factors should be considered when we choose the material for PCB:
The material’s Tg value should be greater than the operation temperature;
Low CTE material has good performance of thermal stability;
Good thermal resistance performance: Normally PCBs are required to resist 250℃ for at least 50s.
Good flatness; In consideration of the electrical properties, low loss/high permittivity material is used on high frequency PCB; Polyimide glass fiber substrate used for flexible PCB; Metal core is used when the product has strict requirement of heat dissipation.
2. What’s the merits of O-leading's rIgid-flex PCB?
SHINELINK’s rigid-flex PCB has the characters of both FPC and PCB, so it can be used in some special products. Some part is flexible while the other part rigid, it can help save product’s interior space, reduce product volume and improve performance.
3. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment from POLAR INSTRUMENTS.
The equipment measures the impedance on a representative track configuration coupon of which the client has given us a determinate value and tolerance.
Contact Person: Xia