Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Testing Service:||AOI X-Ray Function Test||Leadtime:||About One Week|
|Min. Line Spacing:||4/4mil(0.1/0.1mm)||Min. Line Width:||0.075mm/0.075mm(3mil/3mil)|
|Min. Hole Size:||0.20mm,4mil||Pcb Assembly Method:||SMT|
4mil Box Build Assembly,
0.20mm Box Build Assembly,
4mil printed circuit board assembly
Plastic housing box build Medical infrared thermometer printed circuit assembly
Our capacity and service:
1. PCB fabrication from 1-32 layer. (single side, double side, multi-layer, HDI board, bury& blind holes board etc)
2. Material procurement and management
3. Quick-turn PCBA Prototype and NPI (new product introduction)
4. PCBA and through hole assembly
5. Complete Unit assembly (Box building include the plastic, screen, metal enclosure, membrane, coils, wire harness etc.)
6. Small volume is accepted and High-mix models solutions
7. AOI, In circuit test, BGA placement, Function testing
8. Engineering support including end of life and obsolete component replacement and design support for circuit, metal,plastic casing and packaging
1.Single side wave soldering
2.SMT & THT mixture process
PCB Assembly Capabilities
|Turnkey PCBA||PCB+components sourcing+assembly+package|
|Assembly details||SMT and Thru-hole, ISO lines|
|Lead Time||Prototype: 15 work days. Mass order: 20~25 work days|
|Testing on products||Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, functional test|
|Quantity||Min quantity: 1pcs. Prototype, small order, mass order, all OK|
|Files we need||PCB: Gerber files(CAM, PCB, PCBDOC)|
|Components: Bill of Materials(BOM list)|
|Assembly: Pick-N-Place file|
|PCB panel Size||Min size: 0.25*0.25 inches(6*6mm)|
|Max size: 20*20 inches(500*500mm)|
|PCB Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste, RoHS lead free|
|Components details||Passive Down to 0201 size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP|
|Double-sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement|
|Component package||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing|
1. What factors should be considered when choosing the material for a PCB board?
Below factors should be considered when we choose the material for PCB:
The material’s Tg value should be greater than the operation temperature;
Low CTE material has good performance of thermal stability;
Good thermal resistance performance: Normally PCBs are required to resist 250℃ for at least 50s.
Good flatness; In consideration of the electrical properties, low loss/high permittivity material is used on high frequency PCB; Polyimide glass fiber substrate used for flexible PCB; Metal core is used when the product has strict requirement of heat dissipation.
2. What’s the merits of O-leading's rIgid-flex PCB?
SHINELINK’s rigid-flex PCB has the characters of both FPC and PCB, so it can be used in some special products. Some part is flexible while the other part rigid, it can help save product’s interior space, reduce product volume and improve performance.
3. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment from POLAR INSTRUMENTS.
The equipment measures the impedance on a representative track configuration coupon of which the client has given us a determinate value and tolerance.
Contact Person: Xia