Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Soldermask:||Blue||Service:||SMT DIP Components Purchase|
|Min. Line Spacing:||4/4mil(0.1/0.1mm)||Min. Line Width:||0.075mm/0.075mm(3mil/3mil)|
|Min. Hole Size:||0.20mm,4mil||Pcb Assembly Method:||SMT|
0.20mm thru hole PCB,
4mil thru hole PCB,
0.20mm quick turn pcb assembly
Blue Mask Through Hole PCB Assembly , Quick Turn PCB Assembly X-RAY Inspection
We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
• Prototype PCB Assembly: We know how important the protyping means, we can help to deliver a quick turn prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in the design in a fast manner.
• Low-Volume, Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, you won't miss us.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We have the mannufacuring capabilities to offer you a high-volume production.
• Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 2 and Class 3 standards, RoHS-compliant.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Approved by ISO 9001:2008 ISO14001:2004 and RoHS-compliant.
PCB Assembly Flow
1.Single side wave soldering
2.SMT & THT mixture process
PCB Assembly Capabilities
|Turnkey PCBA||PCB+components sourcing+assembly+package|
|Assembly details||SMT and Thru-hole, ISO lines|
|Lead Time||Prototype: 15 work days. Mass order: 20~25 work days|
|Testing on products||Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, functional test|
|Quantity||Min quantity: 1pcs. Prototype, small order, mass order, all OK|
|Files we need||PCB: Gerber files(CAM, PCB, PCBDOC)|
|Components: Bill of Materials(BOM list)|
|Assembly: Pick-N-Place file|
|PCB panel Size||Min size: 0.25*0.25 inches(6*6mm)|
|Max size: 20*20 inches(500*500mm)|
|PCB Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste, RoHS lead free|
|Components details||Passive Down to 0201 size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP|
|Double-sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement|
|Component package||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing|
1. What factors should be considered when choosing the material for a PCB board?
Below factors should be considered when we choose the material for PCB:
The material’s Tg value should be greater than the operation temperature;
Low CTE material has good performance of thermal stability;
Good thermal resistance performance: Normally PCBs are required to resist 250℃ for at least 50s.
Good flatness; In consideration of the electrical properties, low loss/high permittivity material is used on high frequency PCB; Polyimide glass fiber substrate used for flexible PCB; Metal core is used when the product has strict requirement of heat dissipation.
2. What’s the merits of O-leading's rIgid-flex PCB?
SHINELINK’s rigid-flex PCB has the characters of both FPC and PCB, so it can be used in some special products. Some part is flexible while the other part rigid, it can help save product’s interior space, reduce product volume and improve performance.
3. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment from POLAR INSTRUMENTS.
The equipment measures the impedance on a representative track configuration coupon of which the client has given us a determinate value and tolerance.
Contact Person: Xia