The Leading Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer and PCB Assembly- Shinelink Technology Ltd
Shinelink Technology Ltd is a professional PCB and PCB Assembly manufacturer, located in Shenzhen, China.
We supply one-stop facility services, as PCB design, PCB fabrication, components procurement, SMT and DIP assembly, IC pre-programming / burning on-line, testing, packing.
PCB capability and services
1. Single-sided, double-sided and multi-layer PCB (up to 20 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3, FR-4, High TG FR-4, Polyimide, Aluminum/Metal-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
PCB Assembly services
Automatic Pick and Place
Component Placement as Small as 0201
Fine Pitch QEP - BGA
Automatic Optical Inspection
Hand Assembly and Soldering
IC pre-programming / Burning on-line
Function testing as requested
Aging test for LED and Power boards
Complete unit assembly (which including plastics, metal box, Coil, cable assembly etc)
Both dip-coating and vertical spray coating is available. Protecting non-conductive dielectric layer that is
applied onto the printed circuit board assembly to protect the electronic assembly from damage due to
contamination, salt spray, moisture, fungus, dust and corrosion caused by harsh or extreme environments.
When coated, it is clearly visible as a clear and shiny material.
Complete Box build
Complete 'Box Build' solutions including materials management of all components, electromechanical parts,
plastics, casings and print & packaging material
Checks for solder paste
Checks for components down to 0201"
Checks for missing components, offset, incorrect parts, polarity
X-Ray provides high-resolution inspection of:
In-Circuit Testing is commonly used in conjunction with AOI minimizing functional defects caused by
Advanced Function Test
Flash Device Programming